Naomi Aldort: Discussions With Parents, January 2008
This CD is a recording of a phone parenting class with Naomi Aldort, recorded in January 2008. Several parents ask questions about their own lives and receive eye-opening answers from Naomi.
- Track 1: When a parent wants a break
- Track 2: Why to avoid entertaining the children
- Track 3: Children brushing their teeth
- Track 4: Children name-calling each other
- Track 5: Empowered in the face of name-calling
- Track 6: Showing love for son while protecting daughter
- Track 7: Homeschooling.
We accept credit card and cash payments through PayPal. You DO NOT need a PayPal account to use our shopping cart. You will choose your credit card type at the Billing Information page. We also accept check or money orders made out to Naomi Aldort.
PAYING BY CHECK
Please mail your check to: Naomi Aldort, P.O. Box 1719, Eastsound, WA 98245. Then use the contact page to contact Naomi Aldort and notify her that you are sending in a check.
Please select “Check payments” during checkout.