Conscious Parenting Lecture 4: The Zen of Bedtime and Other Daily Delights
On their own, babies, toddlers, and children know to fall asleep (eat, learn…) Often, our bedtime procedures create resistance and even sleep difficulties. In this 1-hour session, Aldort unveils the causes of such struggles and presents new possibilities for joyful bedtime, mealtime, outing, etc. Finding daily peaceful solutions by questioning the obvious. The couple’s romantic time without the children. Full-time co-sleeping – why and how. Power games instead of power struggles.
- 1. Introduction – We don’t put children to bed
- 2. Question: When you have to work late at night
- 3. Question: Only opportunity for alone time with a spouse is when a child is asleep
- 4. Question: When a child doesn’t know that he/she is hungry
- 5. Question: Is it okay to read to a child to help them go to sleep? And general sleeping issues.
- 6. Question: When children move around a lot during the night.
- 7. Question: Children having a second wind; “overtired.”
- 8. Comment: Children, diet, and sleep, followed by general comments about diet
- 9. Question: When a child’s sleep pattern is out of sync with the parents
- 10. Question: When the family is disgusted by the way you do things (featuring a mock conversation)
- 11. Question about the Steiner schools
After purchase you will receive link to download mp3 file.
We accept credit card and cash payments through PayPal. You DO NOT need a PayPal account to use our shopping cart. You will choose your credit card type at the Billing Information page. We also accept check or money orders made out to Naomi Aldort.
PAYING BY CHECK
Please mail your check to: Naomi Aldort, P.O. Box 1719, Eastsound, WA 98245. Then use the contact page to contact Naomi Aldort and notify her that you are sending in a check.
Please select “Check payments” during checkout.