Raising Children Without Timeout, Threats, or Punishment
This recording is a magazine interview covering the issue of the harm of punishment and how to raise a child who behaves well of her own free will.
- How punishment and timeout backfire and cause aggression
- Resolving problems peacefully
- Preventing behavioral issues
- The cause of aggression in children
- The harm of punishment, threats and timeout (no matter how gently done.)
- Advice for daycare and kindergarten teachers
- The emotional harm of compliance
- What the child needs in order to behave her best
- Solutions through connection.
After purchase you will receive link to download mp3 file.
We accept credit card and cash payments through PayPal. You DO NOT need a PayPal account to use our shopping cart. You will choose your credit card type at the Billing Information page. We also accept check or money orders made out to Naomi Aldort.
PAYING BY CHECK
Please mail your check to: Naomi Aldort, P.O. Box 1719, Eastsound, WA 98245. Then use the contact page to contact Naomi Aldort and notify her that you are sending in a check.
Please select “Check payments” during checkout.