Parenting with Naomi Aldort; Talking to Kids About Sex and Being Safe (Part 1)
Raising kids who cannot be molested or cross another’s boundary, because they respect their own and others’ bodies Naomi Aldort is interviewed by Ayna Manes about raising children to be sexually aware, safe, and responsible.
Some questions covered: –
– Why are so many teenagers unable to have sexual and general body boundaries?
– What can we do the build the child’s sense of self-respect and assertiveness and at what age should we start?
– Should we provide and teach birth control to our young people?
– How do they learn equality of genders?
– Does true romantic love guarantee body respect?
– If not how to teach boundaries, and deal with breakdowns.