Children’s Confidence; Naomi Aldort and Evrim Mozgen-Interview
Naomi Aldort, Author of Raising Our Children, Raising Ourselves is interviewed about raising confident children:
- How to raise children who would not be dependent on approval, but be truly confident, emotionally resilient, and independent.
- Co-sleeping’s impact on emotional well-being/confidence, the harm of praise, and other well intended parenting habits that do more harm than good.
- The crucial need to be part of a community and not centered on the child.
- How to prevent anxiety in children, why it is so common these days, and how to treat it when it manifests.
- We should raise ordinary people, and not “unique” and “special” ones.