Authentic Parent Webclasses
Authentic Parent Web-Class Recordings
with Naomi Aldort
When you pay for the class, you will receive an email with the recordings within a day or two.
The video you receive looks public but it is not. Please keep it private.
Nov. 1st, Classical: Children's Justice: Avoiding Bullies and Victims. Empowering children in the face of name calling
Nov. 8th, Workshop: Leadership: Paving the path so the child behaves well of her own free will.
Nov. 15th, Deep: How to empower children to make peace with their own emotions
Nov. 22nd, Classical: Parent's needs: How to respect your child without disrespecting yourself
Nov. 29th Deep: Leading with love and without being a victim of your child
Jan. 10th, Classical: How to allow autonomy without giving the child power over others and how to respond when a child has learned to have power over us
Jan. 24th, Deep: Unschooling
Feb. 7th, Classical: Awakening our unconditional love in tough moments
Feb. 21st, Deep: Marriage, friend and extended family: The application of Naomi's teaching to the adult relationships
March 7th, Classical: Healing games that transform behavior and emotional patterns
March 28th, Deep: Raising Aware People: How to teach values, when to take charge, and how to be present in spite of your old patterns.
Apr. 11th, Classical: Siblings rivalry and how to inspire their deep friendships
Apr. 25th, Deep: Harmony day by day with older children
May 9th, Workshop: Balancing child-centeredness and protection, with freedom and self-direction
May 31st, Classical: Feeding Children Healthfully: Food, birth, teeth, vaccines and environmentally friendly lifestyle.
Prices: Individual class: $30, Workshop $60
Discounts: If you sign up for one set of classes (6 plus a workshop, total of 16 hours), you get one class free. If you sign up for both sets (the full year), you get one of the 4 hour workshops free. To do that you will have to pay for the full program at the start. A set can be any combination of 7 classes: 6 regular (2 hours) and one workshop (4 hours.)
How to Get Into the Class: Instructions will come into your email the week before the class.
|Nov. 1st, Classical: $30|
|Nov. 8th, Workshop: $60|
|Nov. 15th, Deep: $30|
|Nov. 22nd, Classical: $30|
|Nov. 29th Deep: $30|
|Jan. 10th, Classical: $30|
|Jan. 24th, Deep: $30|
|Feb. 7th, Classical: $30|
|Feb. 21st, Deep: $30|
|March 7th, Classical: $30|
|March 28th, Deep: $30|
|Apr. 11th, Classical: $30|
|Apr. 25th, Deep: $30|
|May 9th, Workshop: $60|
|May 31st, Classical: $30|
|Any Six Sessions + One Workshop: $210|
|Full Program: $420|
Czech Republic Webinar
February 16 - April 20, 2013 (6 sessions)
This current webinar is taking place with parents in the Czech Republic, with translation line simultaneously. It is a six session class, two hours each.
Classes and themes:
- February 16 - Leadership: Paving the path so the child behaves well of her own free will.
- March 2 - The Parent as a Counselor: Healing problematic behaviors: speech, sleep, food, tics, soiling... Removing causes of aggression and healing the angry child.
- March 16 - Children's Justice: Avoiding Bullies and Victims. Empowering children in the face of name calling.
- March 23 - Harmony Day by Day: Respect is not just being nice. Breastfeeding, bed time, meals... chores... can be fun Social need and manners.
- April 6 - Fears and Other Emotional Issues
- April 20 - Relatives and Other People: how to deal with their reactions, how not to be dependent on their approval.
January 15 Teleclass
Join Naomi Aldort for this teleclass that will be held on Sunday, January 15, 2012. This class is an introduction to the 3 "Doing the Work on Parenting" classes that start the following weeks (4 total classes). The cost is $20. This class is free of charge when signing up for the full class.
Authentic Parenting Teleseminar
Join Naomi Aldort for a three session "The Work on Parenting" teleseminar that will be held on the following Sundays: January 22, 29 and February 5, 2012. This class is $70, or $50 for those with credit from November 13. Bring freedom, power, and joy to your daily life with children of all ages (infants through teens.) Take the struggle out of parenting, not by fixing your child, but by inquiring into that which causes you to struggle.
October 16 Teleclass
Listen to this 90-minute teleclass that was held on Sunday, October 16, 2011. The cost of this class is $20.
Take a class with Naomi Aldort. Bring your friends, extended family or your larger community of parents and educators. It is a wonderful way to pay less and get more, while sharing with other parents. It is also a wonderful way of creating community and finding think-alike friends for yourself and for your children.
All classes require either a minimum of 20 participants, or the equivalent in total price:
- A single class, one and a half hour, $25 per person with 20 participants (or equal pay) or more.
- A weekly (a week can be skipped when needed) class of five classes $100 per person with 20 participants or more.
- A half day workshop (five hours): $75 per person with 20 or more participants.
Smaller groups are possible at the same relative rate. For example, 10 People will pay $50 each for an hour and a half group session to produce the same minimum fee. If 20 people sign up but only 18 show up and pay, the difference will be divided between participants.
Large events (more than 100 participants) and longer workshops may be qualified for discount per person.
Before inquiring about remote classes please find out:
- What kind of class your group wants (one time, weekly, or a workshop.)
- How many participants are committed.
- A few possible dates and times that would work for your group and for PST.
- A place the group can gather to interact with Naomi via the computer.
- A computer set up that works with Skype or iChat at a high speed connection.
- A a technogeek who knows to run the program.
- A way to collect the funds in advance and pay with a single check before the event.
Once you have the answers to the above details , email your proposal by clicking here to send an email.
Reproduction of material from any pages of
is strictly prohibited without written permission.
©Copyright Naomi Aldort.